Bourne End Academy Tree Report
BEJSC Ecology Assessment
BEJSC Diversity & Net Gain Report
Bourne End Sports Club Swimming Pool Factual GIR
Draft WSDP Logs
Bourne End Site Photos
Bourne End Site Plan
20112 Parking Beat Data 201220
201120 Parking Beat Data 171220
Automatic Traffic Counters – Outbound
Automatic Traffic Counters – Inbound
Pool Design Checklist
BEJSC Flood Risk Assessment
BEJSC SuDS Strategy
Questionnaire Results (in progress)
Feedback Results (in progress)
Statement of Community Involvement
Design & Access Statement
Formulate Design Concepts and the Client Brief.
• Prepare documents and drawings for Planning Pre-Application.
• Submit Pre-Application document on the Local Authority Planning website along with all relevant payments.
• Case Officer is assigned, followed by written feedback and Pre-Application Matrix documents.
• Address Matrix points in preparation for the full Planning Application.
• Outline Building Specification.
• Prepare full Planning Application with a Design and Access Statement, full documentation and revised architectural drawings, along with full payment.
• Submit full Planning Application on Local Authority Planning website along with all relevant payments.
• Obtain Planning permission or revise the submission
• Having obtained Planning Permission:
– Cost Plan for the project
– Engage Consultants
– Prepare Building Regulation details
• Updated Outline Building Specification.
• Submit Building on Local Authority Planning website along with all relevant payments.
• Address Building Regulation queries and on-going design elements.
• Final Building Specification.
• Prepare tender packages i.e Groundworks, Superstructure, Substructure, Pool Package, HVAC/Filtration Package, Electrical Package etc.
• Evaluate returned Tenders.
• Appoint winning Tender Packages.
• Hand Main Contractor site on start date.
• Monitor progress against Construction Programme.
• Resolve site queries.
• Undertake Commissioning of building.
• Prepare Building Manual.
• Compile User/Maintenance strategy.
• Final Commissioning.
• Practical Completion.
• Defects Liability Period.
• Post-Occupancy Evaluation.
• Final Certificate (Completion of Planning Conditions).
• 12 month end of Defects Liability period.
• Facilities management and asset management.
• Post-occupancy evaluation.