Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and “We/Us/Our” means Bourne End Junior Sports & Recreational Club of New Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5BS.
Information About Us
Our Site, www.bejsc.co.uk, is owned and operated by Bourne End Junior Sports & Recreational Club of New Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5BS.
Access to Our Site
Access to Our Site is free of charge. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
1. Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
2. Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
3. Print [one copy of any] page[s] from Our Site;
4. Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
5. Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged. You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. [This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.]
[Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.]
Links to Our Site
You may link to Our Site provided that:
1. You do so in a fair and legal manner;
2. You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
3. You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
4. You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
5. You may link to any page of Our Site.
Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at email@example.com for further information. You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
1. is sexually explicit;
2. is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
3. promotes violence;
4. promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
5. is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
6. is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
7. is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
8. misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
9. implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
10. is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
[The content restrictions do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.]
Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
No part of Our Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods or services are sold through Our Site and the details of services provided on Our Site are provided for general information purposes only. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all pricing information shown on Our Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time to time. All pricing information is reviewed and updated annually.
Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all representations and descriptions of services available from Us correspond to the actual services available, variations or errors may occur.
We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that services shown on Our Site will be available from Us. Please contact Us if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any services.